click on image
The Life-Saving Divorce
Are you in a destructive marriage? One of emotional, physical, or verbal abuse? Infidelity? Neglect?
If yes, you know you need to escape, but you’re probably worried about going against God’s will. I have good news for you. You might need to divorce to save your life and sanity. And God is right beside you.
In The Life-Saving Divorce You’ll Learn:
- How to know if you should stay or if you should go.
- The four key Bible verses that support divorce for infidelity, neglect, and physical and/or emotional abuse.
- Twenty-seven myths about divorce that aren’t true for many Christians.
- Why a divorce is likely the absolute best thing for your children.
- How to deal with friends and family who disapprove of divorce.
- How to find safe friends and churches after a divorce.
If you need a Life-Saving Divorce, there is hope for you, your faith, and your kids!